Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday to Me!!!

Hi everyone! Can you believe I am already 2 years old??!! I had a very exciting robot-themed birthday party and celebrated with some family and friends. I got some pretty cool gifts and some yummy cake! I am still being a good little boy though because I know Santa is still watching me for Christmas.

My awesome robot cake mom made for me

The sweet robot Mom & Dad built me
Opening presents from Mommy & DaddyPlaying at the arcade with dad. I'm a good driver!

1 comment:

Jan Schmid said...

I just saw your latest pictures. I can't believe you are 2 today.
Happy Birthday--Little Man!!
No need to worry that Santa won't know that you are a good boy. He knows already. Can't wait to see you at great-gradma's in a few days. Grandma Jan loves you so much. Hugs and kisses!!